Seasonal Brochure Advertisements
The Vernon Hills Park District offers businesses an opportunity to advertise in our seasonal program brochures, three times a year. Program brochures are delivered to approximately 25,000 households and are displayed at our facilities, as well as the Library and Village Hall. Additionally, our brochures contain a comprehensive listing of programs, special events, fitness offerings and facilities that provide the ultimate exposure for businesses to reach every household in Vernon Hills.
The shelf life of our seasonal program brochures are longer than a typical mailing because the program brochure contains several months of programming information that remains current week after week. Essentially this increases business exposure and adds value to your advertising investment.
|Ad Size||Full Page||3/4 page||1/2 page||1/4 page|
|Placement||Inside back Cover||Outside Back Cover||Inside Front Cover||Inside Front Cover|
|Dimensions W x H||7.5″ x 10″||8.5″ x 8.5″||7.5″ x 4.75″||3.5″ x 4.75″|
|Cost per Ad||$900||$1,200||$600||$300|
The District provides a number of opportunities to advance your business as a partner. The Vernon Hills Park District reaches residents in Vernon Hills, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Long Grove and Mundelein. In addition to financial partnerships, the Park District also accepts in-kind donations of all sizes.
- Increase business visibility
- Create a positive image by associating with a trusted partner
- Drive additional traffic to your business
- Utilize an established platform to illustrate your community involvement
- Strengthen your brand image
- Assist in providing additional resources to the Family Scholarship Program for community members with financial limitations
Partnership Opportunities: Partnership agreements can be customized to meet your specific marketing goals and may include:
- Brochure Advertising
- Program Advertising: Safety Town, HAP, and more!
- Family Events: Hoppin’ Holiday Hunt, Summer Splash, Family New Year’s Eve Party & more!
- Adult Events: Craft Beer Tasting & Ribfest
- Races: Loop the Lakes 5K & Mighty Kids Triathlon
- Lakeview Fitness Center Advertising: Membership Appreciation Days & Signage
- In-Kind Donations
Volunteers make a difference! Volunteers are vital to many of the programs we offer – staffing special events, coaching youth sports, and keeping our parks beautiful. Person’s ages 12 years and older are encouraged to get involved by volunteering. If you are interested, please submit a Volunteer Application Form.