Adult Basketball Leagues (18+ Years)
- Four divisions are offered for varying skill levels.
- Each division is limited to 8 teams playing a 10-game regular season.
- Information packets are available online or at the Sullivan Community Center.
- Contact Jay Bullman at jasonb@vhparkdistrict to be added to the mailing list.
- The season will end with the top four teams from each division competing in a postseason tournament in late March.
|November 5-11||Returning Teams|
|November 12||Open Registration|
|December 9||Registration Deadline|
|January-March||Tu or Th||$750 per team||Hawthorn Schools|
Adult Co-Rec Volleyball (18+ Years)
Join us for informal volleyball! Individuals are randomly grouped to form teams each week. There must be a minimum of 11 players registered in the full session to avoid program cancellation. A supervisor will be on-site to ensure equal playing time for all participants. Can’t commit to the full program? We accept a limited number of daily admissions. Daily passes are sold on a first-come/first-served basis beginning at 6 pm on the day of the program at the Sullivan Community Center. Players are required to sign a waiver and pay the daily fee before arriving at the gym.
Sullivan Community Center, Gym A
Volleyball does not meet on 11/21.
Adult Fall Softball Leagues (18+ Years)
• League play is from late August to late October.
• Each league is limited to eight teams playing a 10-game regular season, with the top 4 advancing to a post-season tournament.
• League champions receive a cash award.
• Tournament winners are awarded t-shirts or a trophy.
• Games are played at 6:15 pm, 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm and 9:15 pm at the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex.
• Leagues and days are to be determined.
• Information packets will be available on-line and at the Sullivan Community Center by August 6.
Men’s League Team Fee: $765
Co-ed League Team Fee: $790