Numerous adult athletic leagues are offered throughout the year including softball, kickball, basketball, and volleyball. The following leagues are offered seasonally. Please refer to the current program brochure for league play dates and registration guidelines.
Winter: Basketball, Volleyball
Spring/Summer: Kickball, Softball, Volleyball
Fall: Softball, Basketball, Volleyball
Adult Basketball Leagues (18+ Years)
• Four divisions are offered for varying skill levels.
• Each division is limited to 8 teams playing a 10-game regular season.
• Information packets are available online or at the Sullivan Community Center.
• Contact Jay Bullman at jasonb@vhparkdistrict to be added to the mailing list.
The season will end with the top four teams from each division competing in a postseason tournament in late March.
|November 5-11||Returning Teams|
|November 12||Open Registration|
|December 9||Registration Deadline|
|January-March||Tu or Th||$750 per team||Hawthorn Schools|
Adult Co-Rec Volleyball (18+ Years)
Join us for informal volleyball! Individuals are randomly grouped to form teams each week. There must be a minimum of 11 players registered in the full session to avoid program cancellation. A supervisor will be on-site to ensure equal playing time for all participants. Can’t commit to the full program? We accept a limited number of daily admissions. Daily passes are sold on a first-come/first-served basis beginning at 6 pm on the day of the program at the Sullivan Community Center. Players are required to sign a waiver and pay the daily fee before arriving at the gym.
Sullivan Community Center, Gym A
Volleyball does not meet on 11/21.
REGISTER for Co-Rec Volleyball
Adult Fall Softball Leagues (18+ Years)
• League play is from late August to late October.
• Each league is limited to eight teams playing a 10-game regular season, with the top 4 advancing to a post-season tournament.
• League champions receive a cash award.
• Tournament winners are awarded t-shirts or a trophy.
• Games are played at 6:15 pm, 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm and 9:15 pm at the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex.
• Leagues and days are to be determined.
• Information packets will be available on-line and at the Sullivan Community Center by August 6.
Men’s League Team Fee: $765
Co-ed League Team Fee: $790