Adult athletic leagues are offered seasonally.
Winter: Basketball, Volleyball
Spring/Summer: Softball, Volleyball
Fall: Softball, Basketball, Volleyball
Adult Basketball Leagues (18+ Years) Winter and Fall
• Each division is limited to 8 teams playing a 10-game (winter) and 8-game (fall) regular season.
• Four divisions are offered for varying skill levels
• Winter league play begins in January.
• Game days are Tuesdays and/or Thursdays
• Games are played at local schools
• Game Start Times: 6:15 pm, 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm, 9:15 pm
• The top 4 teams advance to a post-season tournament.
Info Packets are available at the Sullivan Community Center or online.
Open Registration Begins: Mid-November (winter leagues)
Registration Deadline: Early December (winter leagues)
Adult Co-Rec Volleyball (18+ Years) Fall, Winter & Spring
Join us for informal volleyball! Individuals are randomly grouped to form teams each week. A supervisor will be on-site to ensure everyone gets an equal opportunity to play. No credits or pro-rations are given for missed classes or late registrations.
Sullivan Community Center, Gym A
REGISTER for Co-Rec Volleyball
Adult Softball Leagues (18+ Years) Summer & Fall
20 player maximum per team
Leagues are limited to eight teams playing an 10-game regular season
Summer league play is from May to mid August
Fall league play is from August to October
Leagues and days are to be determined.
Games are played at the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex
Game Start Times: 6:15 pm, 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm, 9:15 pm
The top 4 teams advance to a post-season tournament.
League champions receive a cash award.
Tournament winners are awarded their choice of a t-shirt or trophy.
If you are an individual looking for a team, or would like an information packet. please contact Jay Bullman.