During Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan, we will not be providing babysitting due to capacity limitations in our facility. We will reevaluate this weekly and if anything changes, we will update our membership. Thank you.
Take time to focus on you and we’ll take care of the kids. At Lakeview Fitness’ Kid’s Korner, you can enjoy your workout while we watch your kid(s), ages 6 months -10 years, for up to two hours. With morning, evening, and weekend hours available along with plenty of games, books, and toys, your child will have plenty to do while they hang out in the babysitting room.
- Daily Drop-in: $5
- 10 Punch Pass: $30
- Monthly Unlimited (up to 3 children): $25
Additional Child: $5
- EFT 30-day Pass: $25 (renews automatically)
Kid’s Corner Hours
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm||4:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am – 12:30 pm|
Kid’s Corner Guidelines:
- Parents must remain in the building and be available to change diapers.
- There is a two hour time limit for all children.
- For the comfort of your child, as well as those visiting the babysitting room, we will ask you to pick up your child after 15 minutes if they are upset and/or crying.
- Snacks are not allowed.
- We do not accept sick children. Please do not bring a child who has had a fever in the last 24 hours or who as a runny nose that is not clear.
- Unless we are notified, the same parent who drops off a child mush also pick that child up.
- There is a maximum of twelve children in the babysitting room at one time. After that maximum is reached, a waiting list will be started.
Kid’s Corner Staff
All Lakeview Fitness staff are at least 15 years of age. Staff is subject to a pre-employment background check and screening process. All staff maintain current infant, child and adult CPR, First Aid and AED certifications. Staff also receives extensive training prior to working in the room with your children.