Lakeview Fitness Indoor Pool
During Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan, the Lakeview Fitness Pool will be by reservation only. Please use the Lakeview App to book your reservation. The hot tub, sauna, and steam room will remain closed for the foreseeable future. For more information about Phase 4, please click here.
Open lap swim, water aerobics, hot tub and sauna, swim lessons, swim team, family swim and more! You and your family can do it all at Lakeview Fitness’ indoor pool.
Lakeview Fitness’ indoor pool offers four 25 yard lap lanes and a temperature consistently between 81-83 degrees. It is an ideal environment for swimming, water aerobics, or aquatic exercise throughout the day.
Relax and recover in our spa area located on the pool deck. Available to members that are 18 and older, our spa area includes a whirlpool, dry sauna, and a steam room.
The indoor pool area will close 30 minutes before the facility shuts down for the day. Please see the pool schedule for current information regarding lap swim, open swim, and swimming lessons. Open swim is available to members as a part of their membership benefit. Residents and non-residents may pay a daily fee to swim during the open swim times.
Open swim is available to members as a part of their membership benefit. Residents and non-residents may pay a daily fee to swim during the open swim times.
Drop-in Rates (Resident/Non-Resident)
|Adult: $10/12||Senior: $8/10||Youth: $5/7|
- Lakeview Fitness offers nearly 10 hours of aquatic exercise classes per week which are all included in a Lakeview Fitness membership. Swimming skills are not necessary for joining the classes. These classes are offered in a safe environment and the movements are low impact that help improve cardio, strength and endurance, toning, and flexibility. No matter what your fitness level, you will receive a challenging workout.
- Private swimming lessons for youth and adults are available for an additional fee. For more information, please contact Robert Wood.
- The play structure is available upon request during open swim times.
- Swimmers must be 48 inches tall to play on the water slide.
- During play structure operation, the features will be turned off for 15 minutes every 45 minutes of operation.
- Only coast guard approved flotation devices are allowed in the pool and on the slide.
- Except for especially large water aerobics classes, there is always a minimum of one lane available for lap swimmers. This is typically the case during weeknights when there is a combination of swim lessons and swim team practice taking place.