Partner with an award winning Park District!
The Vernon Hills Park District has been recognized by the National Recreation and Park Association as a Gold Medal Finalist for excellence in parks and recreation, and by the Illinois Park and Recreation Association as a Distinguished Accredited Agency Award recipient. These awards are the result of efforts by the entire community, not just the Park District and its staff. These awards also reflect the generous support of our residents, elected officials, and local businesses who truly believe in the mission of the Park District.
The District provides a number of opportunities to advance your business as a partner. The Vernon Hills Park District reaches residents in Vernon Hills, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Libertyville, Long Grove and Mundelein. In addition to financial partnerships, the Park District also accepts in-kind donations of all sizes.
- Increase business visibility
- Create a positive image by associating with a trusted partner
- Drive additional traffic to your business
- Utilize an established platform to illustrate your community involvement
- Strengthen your brand image
- Assist in providing additional resources to the Family Scholarship Program for community members with financial limitations
Partnership agreements can be customized to meet your specific marketing goals and may include:
- Brochure Advertising
- Program Advertising: Safety Town, HAP, and more!
- Family Events: Hoppin’ Holiday Hunt, Summer Splash, Family New Year’s Eve Party & more!
- Adult Events: Craft Beer Tasting & Ribfest
- Races: Loop the Lakes 5K & Mighty Kids Triathlon
- Lakeview Fitness Center Advertising: Membership Appreciation Days & Signage
- In-kind Donations