Pipe Cleaner Flower Directions
- 6 Flower Color Pipe Cleaners
- 1 Green Pipe Cleaner
- 2 Orange Pipe Cleaners
- Liquid/Hot Glue
- Fold 3 of the “surprise color” pipe cleaners in half to find the middle point. Unfold them, and arrange them into a star.
- Twist them together in the middle to secure the star shape.
- To make petals, roll each end like a snail until you reach the center.
- Arrange each petal evenly so it starts to look like a flower.
- Cut the green pipe cleaner in half.
- To make the stem, bend one piece of green pipe cleaner into a “J” shape.
- Loop it through the middle of the flower.
- Twist the green ends together under the petals to hold it in place.
- Wind the orange pipe cleaner tightly like a snail, but stop after a few rotations.
- With the orange coil on the tip of your pinky finger, Wrap the rest of the pipe cleaner tightly around your pinky finger.
- Take it off of your finger, and pinch it flatter.
- Glue the orange piece to the center of your flower.
- Repeat steps 1-13 to make a second flower. (Skip step 6.)