Superhero Activity Directions
3 Pipe Cleaners
7 Pony Beads
1 ¾ inch Wood Bead
Tacky Glue/Hot Glue
- Draw hair, a mask, eyes, and mouth on the wood bead. (The hole is the top and bottom of the head.)
- Twist three pipe cleaners together in the middle.
- Fan out the ends so there are 4 points on the top, and two on the bottom. (The bottom two are legs, top middle two are the head, and top sides are the arms)
- Slide three pony beads onto both of the bottom two pipe cleaners, over the twist to form the body.
- Cut straw into 8 equal pieces. (About 1 inch.)
- Create arms and legs by sliding on a straw segment, then a pony bead, then another straw segment.
- Bend the ends of the pipe cleaners into hands and feet.
- Trim the ends if they are too long.
- Slide the head onto the top two pipe cleaners. (Add glue to make more secure.) Cut off the excess pipe cleaner.
- Cut out a cape using construction paper. Decorate!
- Glue the cape to the back of your superhero.
- Save the day!