2 Pipe Cleaners
1 Small Pipe Cleaner
32 Pony Beads
Liquid or Hot Glue
1. Cut the two pipe cleaners in half, to make four pieces.
- Line up the four pieces and fold them in half.
- Fold the small pipe cleaner in half.
- Link the small pipe cleaner and group of larger pipe cleaners together at the fold.
- Twist the larger pipe cleaners very tightly to form the spider body.
- Spread out all 8 of the pipe cleaner ends to create the spider legs.
- Slide one bead on each leg all the way up to the body.
- Bend the rest of each leg straight up, to form the first joint.
- Add three more beads on each leg.
- Bend the rest of the pipe cleaner straight down to form another joint.
- Bend the very end of the pipe cleaner out to create feet.
- Glue googly eyes to the spider body.